Saturday, February 20, 2010

My favorite pounce!




I am so thrilled to announce this week's pounce, because she's a personal friend of mine! I've been a fan of her work for a long time, and she's got an etsy store now where I can buy her pictures for my house! She's actually the one who took our family portraits about five months ago- the ones that are now all over my house and my mom's house. I love the way she captured our personalities- our individual personalities and our family personality. I'm so glad to welcome CiaoBellaPhotography to etsy! Please check out her shop and send her some love!
Here are some of the pictures she took of us, because she did such a beautiful job!
She's also got two photography blogs that I love to follow. One's for her business, and the other is her personal goal to take and post one photo a day. I love seeing what inspires her, and I alway seem to get some of my own inspiration from her work. Good luck, Cate!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Molly for featuring me!!! I am so flattered and want you to know that you are the one who inspired me to start up etsy! :) So thank you m'dear. :)

    ReplyDelete