Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pounced

This week's pounced seller comes from Sydney! SugarandSpiceCharms creates handmade resin pendants for necklaces- and they are beautiful! I had to click through all of the listings and see everything in the shop. They're each so unique. This one's my favorite, though. I can picture my little sister wearing it, and that girl has class.Resin Pendant
Also, I noticed that this seller has 100% positive feedback. Just one more thing.

One thing I really liked about her shop was the pictures. They're all very similar- same lighting and mannequin (got to get one of those. Where do you buy a mannequin?) so I'm sure I'll be able to recognize her work when she starts popping up in treasuries. I saved her in my favorites for when I start creating my own treasuries, too!

Be sure to visit her shop and send some hearts her way! Welcome to Etsy, SugarandSpiceCharms!

No comments:

Post a Comment