Saturday, February 6, 2010

weekly pounced

This week's pounce is a really cool shop called Amy's wired designs. Every week we use the etsy pounce tool to find a new shop with no sales, and spotlight them on our blog so hopefully the world can see how stinking cool they are. We couldn't pass up Amy's fantastic barrettes. Her shop can be found at amyswireddesigns.etsy.com . We usually try to find a favorite item to highlight, but Anna and I couldn't decide between this unique barrette and these beautiful earrings. Apatite Vine EarringsWe love how sparkly and feminine the earrings are, but that barrette is really something. My favorite part is the tiny little coils lining the sides. Having tried to make things from wire myself, I can imagine how much work went into these, and I have to admire them.Turquoise Hair Barette Welcome to etsy, Amy, and good luck! Be sure to stop by her shop and send some hearts her way!

Also, we will be reviewing our weekly pounces every two months to check up on our favorites, and let you know what kind of progress they've made. I can't wait to see how well Amy's wired designs is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment